Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Chapters 7-13: Personal Connections

There is some in this book that has brought great interest to me but at other times i find it not as exciting and hard to read. I liked the Used Car Salesman, he knows how to get his job done, make money, and is great at persuading people to buy his cars. He knows all about the car selling business and knows what a buyer looks liker and what a browser looks like. At times i just find the book hard to read but i do my best to get through it.

I am not really liking "The Grapes Of Wrath" By: John Steinbeck, because it does not bring great interest to me like other books have. it is most of the time boring and hard to read. An example of what i mean is on page 80 its hard to read at parts. what was you doin', hidin'?" "well, no. but a fella shouldn' butt his head in where a fambly got fambly stuff. i was jus' settin' a-thinkin'." So far the Joad family reminds me of something important in my life, and that is family will always be there for you no matter what.

I am kind of looking forward too finishing the book. I just hope i get use to the text more so i can read it better and understand it. I predict that Tom Joad will randomly get locked up again somewhere during the book just because. In the end i hope the Joad family stays together and is a happy family always there for each other like they are now minus really bein to happy

1 comment:

  1. Adam,

    I appreciate your honesty. This is a thoughtful post.

    The post scores a 4.

    ReplyDelete